Our foaming Shower Oil cleanser is an oil and surfactant blend that hydrates the skin while it cleanses, producing a milky touch upon application to wet skin or milky foam during bath. The formula features organic seed oils in its base, which are rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin E.
Natural and RAW
* free from artificial scents
* free from parabens, SLES, preservatives
* free from palm oil & silicones
* toxic free
* water free
* PEG free
Shelf life 18 months
Use within 6 months of opening
Shower Oil hair 'n body
* Mipa-Laureth Sulphate as mild an anionic surfactant as it gets, mipa-laureth sulphate has a higher oil content than other anionics, making it less drying and less harsh.
* Laureth 4 is a polyoxyether of lauryl alcohol and is a clear, colorless liquid that's used in a variety of our bath, hair and soap products. It's considered an emulsifier, which helps products to mix with and dissolve in water.
* Propylene glycol is a humectant, which means that it is an ingredient that is added to cosmetics to increase moisture retention in skin and hair. Propylene glycol is well tolerated by the skin and shouldn't cause redness or irritation.
* Caprylic/capric triglyceride creates a barrier on the skin's surface, which helps to reduce skin dryness by decreasing the loss of moisture. Its oily texture helps to thicken and provides a slipperiness, which is easy to apply and leaves a non-greasy after-touch.
* Emblica officinalis (Amla) Fruit Extract is rich in antioxidants and contains high amounts of vitamin C and tannins which simultaneously brighten, soften and improve overall skin quality while tightening pores and having a firming effect. Amla is rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and phytonutrients that increase the circulation of blood significantly throughout the scalp. By providing enough oxygen and nourishment to the hair follicles, amla oil makes the hair fibers strong and puts an end to the issue of hair fall. Its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties are very effective in stopping dandruff formation. By clearing the build-up of impurities from the scalp and restoring optimum pH levels of the scalp, amla even helps in reducing the itchiness resulting from dandruff.
* Eclipta alba (Bhringraj) Oil is great for skin health and skin problem. It helps to rejuvenate your skin and helps to reduce wrinkles and dullness of the skin. It also has anti-inflammatory property that helps to reduce symptoms of acne, psoriasis, and dermatitis. Has antimicrobial and antifungal properties that can help reduce dandruff. The oil also has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help psoriasis or other skin irritations on the scalp. It is also said to improve circulation to the scalp.
* Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil contains a high percentage of Vitamin E, as well as potassium, lecithin, and many other nutrients which can nourish and moisturize your skin. The oleic acid also promotes collagen production, which helps grow new skin. This accelerates the healing process, helping with issues like sunburn.
* Isoamyl Laurate is a natural alternative, light-weight plant oily ester that absorbs quickly into the skin leaving a dry, silicone-like feeling.
* Isoamyl cocoate is the ester of isoamyl alcohol (a natural solvent) and coconut acid, isoamyl cocoate works as a lightweight, fast-absorbing emollient and skin-softening ingredient.
* Vitamin E Oil (Tocopherol) helps support the immune system, cell function, and skin health. It's an antioxidant, making it effective at combating the effects of free radicals produced by the metabolism of food and toxins in the environment. Vitamin E may be beneficial at reducing UV damage to skin.
* Citrus nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil is rich in antioxidants, Mandarin Essential Oil has been shown to neutralise free radicals that can damage skin cells and often act as the primary cause of early ageing. Because of its sweet, fresh scent, Mandarin is uplifting and can help soothe nervous tension and sadness when diffused. Mandarin Essential Oil helps to reduce the appearance of dark circles, discolouration and wrinkles; nourishing the skin and creating a healthy glow.
To use, apply to hands or washcloth and massage over damp skin to create a gentle, milking foam. Rinse well. Skin will be left clean and hydrated. This product type is versatile and multifunctional, and can be used as a bath oil or a shaving oil, especially for the legs.
Before you wash your hair, make sure you fully soak it in warm water. Use a quarter-sized amount of Shower Oil (if your hair is very thick or long, you can double the amount you use). pour it onto the palm of your hand, rub your hands together and then smooth the oil over your hair. While you're lathering your hair, be gentle in your movements, use an up-and-down motion with the tips of your fingers. Repeat if needed. Final rinse in cold water, this seals the cuticles and keeps moisture in. It can also make your hair look healthy and shiny.